- 1 Where is the repair shop in my summer car?
- 2 Why does my car not start in my summer car?
- 3 What should I do with my summer car?
- 4 How can I get money for my summer car?
- 5 What is the best gear ratio in my summer car?
- 6 Where is fuel pump my summer car?
- 7 How do you put spark plugs in a summer car?
- 8 Where do you put a fuel strainer in a summer car?
- 9 How do you relieve stress in a summer car?
- 10 How do you cheat in a summer car?
- 11 How do I get my first car in a summer car?
- 12 How can I watch TV in my summer car?
- 13 How do I open the console in my summer car?
- 14 Where can I sell my kilju my summer car?
Where is the repair shop in my summer car?
is a car repair shop located in Loppe where the player may repair, upgrade, recolor and/or test their Satsuma. The address of the shop is Loppentie 8, and the owner, who is also the mechanic, goes by the name Fleetari. The car repair shop is open from 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday.
Why does my car not start in my summer car?
A) Make sure the fuel tank has fuel in it; it might have leaked out due to untightened bolts, or it might have never been filled in the first place. B) The spark plugs might not be tightened, or installed in the first place. C) Check if the rocker shaft is broken or not.
What should I do with my summer car?
Activities in My Summer Car
- Emptying septic tanks.
- Chopping firewood and delivering.
- Driving a drunk neighbor home.
- Building, tuning and upgrading your car.
- Drag racing on the Airfield.
- Rally Racing on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Managing your bodily needs.
- Slot machine gambling.
How can I get money for my summer car?
Ways to obtain money
- Pumping septic tanks with the Gifu.
- Delivering firewood to the firewood guy.
- Brewing kilju and selling it to Jokke.
- Driving Jokke home from Pub Nappo at night.
- Playing ventti, the Finnish version of.
What is the best gear ratio in my summer car?
Anywhere between 14.0 and 14.5 is best for general driving, the performance difference is noticeable but the car will consume less fuel and parts may last longer. Any higher than 14.8 will reduce performance, although an AFR of ~16 may be considered most economical.
Where is fuel pump my summer car?
The fuel pump is a car part which can be found inside the garage at home. It is attached to the engine block with 2x7mm bolts. The fuel pump can be worn down with use, which will affect the rate at which fuel is pumped from the tank.
How do you put spark plugs in a summer car?
The spark plugs are car parts which can be bought from Teimo’s shop for 99 mk per spark plug box, each box contains four spark plugs, the amount needed for the Satsuma. They are attached to the cylinder head with the spark plug wrench/socket.
Where do you put a fuel strainer in a summer car?
The fuel strainer It is attached inside the engine bay with 1x8mm bolt. If you have trouble finding the placement, remember that the hose plugs into the side of the fuel pump.
How do you relieve stress in a summer car?
Stress. The player character’s stress level can be lowered by drinking alcohol, chopping firewood, winning the rally, passing the car inspection, swearing, using a sauna, smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee, eating grilled meats, or being on the island.
How do you cheat in a summer car?
My Summer Car Cheat Codes and Console Commands drag: Using this code will teleport you directly to the Airstrip for drag races. hemo: Using this code will teleport you to your Home. lefa: Using this code will teleport you to the Car Repair Shop. keke: Using this code will activate in-game Invincibility.
How do I get my first car in a summer car?
To start your car:
- Open your hood.
- Get in the car and pull out the choke.
- Hold LMB on the ignition.
- Hold the gas.
How can I watch TV in my summer car?
The remote control can be operated by first turning on the TV, then pressing F while looking at the remote. Once the teletext overlay is activated, the pages can be browsed by pressing the number keys ( 0 – 9 ) while looking at the remote. The remote control can’t be put in a car.
How do I open the console in my summer car?
The console is accessed by opening the options menu with F1 or ESC. Commands can be entered by typing on the keyboard while having the console open and pressing ⏎.
Where can I sell my kilju my summer car?
Kilju can be sold to Jokke. He is home between 06:00 and 22:00 daily. Kilju can be transported with any vehicle that has enough space for the cans. To sell the kilju, place a kilju bottle on the table next to the drunk guy and wait for him to taste the product.